Bobbi Kristina Brown: The Rumors, The Facts, And Prognosis
We have been reporting on the heartbreaking Bobbi Kristina story for a week now. As most of you know, she was found unresponsive in her home last weekend. The incident coming almost three years after her mother’s death. Bobbi Kristina has been on life support since Saturday, and as the days go by, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to separate fact from fiction.
So, we are going to do our best to give you the facts, and also provide you with the rumors floating around. Let’s start off with the things we know for sure.
- On Saturday, she was found unresponsive inside a bathtub in her home in Georgia.
- Nick Gordon performed CPR while a friend called for help.
- She has not been removed from life support.
- She was moved to Emory University Hospital to receive better care.
- Nick Gordon and Bobbi Kristina are not married.
- Police are still investigating the incident, but as of right now they are considering it a medical incident.
- She has opened her eyes a few times since Saturday; however, doctors warned the family not to read too much into that.
And now let’s discuss the rumors surrounding the Brown family…
- Doctors have told Bobby Brown that his daughter will not improve. The family calls this report “BS”.
- Drugs were found inside the home during a second search. We still don’t have 100% confirmation on this, but the source seems trustworthy.
- She tried to kill herself because she was depressed over her mother’s death.
- The damage to her brain is significant. That certainly could be the case, but we can’t confirm this report. As of right now, it’s just a rumor.
- Bobby Brown is fighting with doctors to keep his daughter alive. Again, it looks like this report was false. Family members say doctors are still hopeful.
- The Brown and Houston family are fighting with each other. Can’t confirm this, but we certainly wouldn’t be surprised.
- Nick Gordon is to blame for all this.
- The family has been gathering to say their goodbyes. Family members claim this report is false.
We could sit here and list rumors all day, but you probably get the point by now. Most everything you hear is just speculation. The hospital is not allowed to comment on Bobbi Kristina’s health unless the family gives them permission. This means every site is relying on “family sources,” but we all know those sources can’t be trusted 100% of the time.
It’s just a waiting game right now. Things don’t look great at the moment, but no one is giving up.