Tori Spelling Rushes Family To Urgent Care After Discovering They Were Exposed To Toxic Mold
Tori Spelling rushed her kids to an urgent care on Wednesday after she discovered her family had been exposed to “extreme” mold inside their rental home for months.
According to the former ‘Beverly Hills, 90210‘ star, her kids (ranging from 16 to 6) had been dealing with a months-long “continual spiral of sickness” before the fungus was discovered.
The face mask-clad ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ star shared photos of her young children sitting inside the Urgent Care — one daughter appeared to be laying on the examination table with a thin sanitary sheet pulled up to her chin while another waited with a cooling patch stuck to her forehead.
She says some of the symptoms had been extreme drowsiness and feeling dizzy after waking up. This in addition to near-constant respiratory infections, extreme allergy-like symptoms and mysterious skin rashes.
Spelling said the ‘pieces began to fall into place’ after inspectors found plentiful mold throughout the home, a risk she overlooked when she moved into the building despite it being labeled a ‘health hazard.’ We now know that when the house was labeled a health hazard and not live able (sic) that wording was FACT. We now GET IT!
…yikes. I’m confused. She knew it was a health hazard, but moved her family in anyway? That’s a bit of a head scratcher for me. Was it the only place they could afford? According to Google, her net worth is just over $1 million, so one would think she could afford other options.
Thankfully, she says they are moving now, so hopefully the symptoms begin to clear up, but they have been dealing with all this since last December when her youngest son missed nearly a month of a school after getting sick.
In January, Spelling revealed that her oldest daughter, Stella, 14, was hospitalized twice after suffering hemiplegic migraines, a rare kind of migraine that affects a person’s motor weaknesses and can impair their speech and feeling. The diagnosis comes just one month after Spelling developed an ulcer in her left eye, forcing her to wear a bedazzled eyepatch.
Damn. Don’t f**k around with mold.