Angus Cloud’s Mother Reveals His Final Words Before Accidental Overdose Death
In late July, it was announced that ‘Euphoria‘ star Angus Cloud died suddenly at his family’s home in Oakland. The news was shocking to everyone, especially his fans and co-stars. No immediate cause of death was released, but everyone suspected a drug overdose, considering he struggled with addiction throughout his life.
That was confirmed weeks later, when the coroner’s report came back, stating…
The Alameda County coroner said Angus suffered acute intoxication from a combination of drugs, including fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine and benzodiazepine.
Yikes. That’s a lethal mix right there. He was just 25-years-old.
During a recent interview with People, Angus’ mother Lisa revealed her son’s final words, revealing he told her, “I love you, mama. You’re the best. I’ll see you in the morning.”
The next morning, she went in his room to check on him and saw him slumped over his desk. It wasn’t uncommon for him to fall asleep at his desk, but she got the feeling something was different this time as she approached him.
I started shaking him and screaming. I pushed him hard, and he fell on the floor. I tried to resuscitate him — mouth to mouth — and I was compressing him. I was screaming for my neighbor because I didn’t want to leave him and call 911, and I just kept at it until they took him away. I miss him so much. He was the love of my life.
Geez. That’s heartbreaking to read. Hopefully she and the rest of his family can heal with time, although these type of wounds usually never close completely.
Our thoughts go out to everyone who knew him.