Jim Jones Breaks down in Tears during Epic, Emotional Interview with Funk Flex. Explains why he signed to Roc nation, Beef with Cam and How he Started Love and Hip Hop (Video)
SECOND BREAK DOWN – Jim talks about how it felt that Cam never popped up at one of his concerts.
To try and summarize the entire interview would be to do it an injustice. There are so many gems in this that it’s actually worth the watch. Here are just some of a few key takeaways.
SOME KEY TAKE AWAYS:
- Jim Jone’s Grandmother is From Aruba
- Cam’ron got kicked out of college, didn’t want his mom to know so he moved in with Jim Jones.
- Mase brorrowed clothes from Jim Jones closet to go to Jack the raper to get a deal.
- After Cam’ron lost his best friend Bloodshed, Jim Jones and Cam’ron became best friends
- Jim Jones still hasn’t personally talked with Jay -Z
- Jim doesn’t care about Max B and has no plans to reconcile
In case you were wondering if you should invest the time…it’s well worth it. Social media agrees.
Everybody need to hear this Jim Jones Interview. This shit made me extra hungry
— QUENTIN KA$HMIR (@QuikKash) February 9, 2017
Jim Jones & Flex interview is beyond incredible. I don’t think y’all realize
— THE DUDE (@BROCKYmarciano) February 9, 2017
Already had respect for Jim Jones ( rapper ) but looking at the Funk Flex interview mad me respect him more
— T’dad ?? (@PharMarcii) February 9, 2017
This Jim jones interview on hot 97 ?
— Banco (@vonpapi_) February 9, 2017
I’m glad Jim Jones and Jay-Z squashed their beef. Now Jim Jones can get with the winning team.
— brown. (@She_is_Ideal) February 9, 2017
Here is the full video!
UPDATED – CAM’RON’S RESPONSE ON Instagram Live